Friday, February 19, 2010

Top 100 Supermodels My Boyfriend Said I Was The Most Beautiful Woman To Him?

My boyfriend said i was the most beautiful woman to him? - top 100 supermodels

and he said, but when I was in a group of 100 women in the composition of models and page 3, s, and asked people to choose, he wouldnt not very good, but in the top of the list as a Class I offense especially with a few times before I said I wouldnt SWOP A Page 3 strikers, as he emphasizes its a compliment, I feel like I'm not saying HES ugly to others, but for him?

2 comments:

piggle said...

It's really quite offensive. Tell him in a room of male models who would harm himself.

Sunny said...

Hahahahhahaha. A classic no idea, Guy, what to say! This is meant as a compliment, and that's what counts.

Look at it this way it seems they are not everything. You could be the nicest person in the world, but if you are an idiot or do not have the personality, which no man could have nothing to do with you (after he slept with you, of course).

Talk to your friend's complete package - you have absolutely everything, and although he is 100 beautiful models I have not retouched in itself, because your personality makes you even more beautiful than beauty.

And it's a great compliment:) They say he loves you for who you are.

Post a Comment