Sunday, February 21, 2010

Isnt A Thong A Wedgie Which One Do You Tink Is Worse/had Done To You Before?

Which one do you tink is worse/had done to you before? - isnt a thong a wedgie

They think what is worse, and if one of them happens to you if you can a story about what you want to write (probably score more points TWORD best answer.) These are the things: Wet Willy, plop, Nogge, wedgie, pants, jokes or other you can imagine.
in order of best to worst, so that 1 would be the one you prefer.

I'll share my story that I sense that it works. I just got a wet and Willy Willy wedgie and wet is not so bad, but they are wedgie. so at least my sisters friend came and recorded a series of belts and showda her boyfriend and she was angry with me, so I followed him. I started to run, but my sister has saved me and pulled my underwear very hard. it hurtsmuch, and her friend, I was able to my underwear. was a little embarrassing. I think I wanted to go back to show my underwear for her boyfriend that made sense for him. The diference is that the only way to hurt me emotionally wounded physicly my way lol.

Hopfully it inspires everyone to tell you stories, but I could be very embarrassing. because it can sometimes lead to be fun

0 comments:

Post a Comment