Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Lowepro Slingshot Travel Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW Sling Bag For Travel Europe ?

Lowepro Slingshot 100 AW Sling Bag for Travel europe ? - lowepro slingshot travel

OK, I want to visit a Canon 40D 17-85mm 70-300mm and 50mm Lenses 24 women'm 2 weeks in Paris and Rome for many people to go on a suitcase, but Constable, but sure, it's my cam I do not think about on his back, so do not know if it's really hard, but I'm a little push cam, so I have something that can not carry too much weight to

2 comments:

Ellen said...

I have the Slingshot 200AW and the same camera. I took it in Europe with two lenses and fine adjustment. You should be fine if you pack.

Fishmeis... said...

The Lowepro Slingshot 100 is a beautiful bag, but do not believe that you are in a position to lead all teams at once. You may have to buy a larger one. Personally, I have let the 70-300mm at home, I know not so much as a goal.

Visit this site for lots of pockets and reviews of drawings showing the ability of them ...

http://the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/C ...

.

Post a Comment