Saturday, January 9, 2010

Acid Reflux And Throat Cysts Throat Acid Reflux Problem (feels Like Battery Acid In Throat)...any Home Remedies Instead Of Doctor Visit?

Throat acid reflux problem (feels like battery acid in throat)...any home remedies instead of doctor visit? - acid reflux and throat cysts

I had this feeling of battery acid in my throat, now from time to time for a month. I began taking Prilosec OTC for about two weeks and last night I had the worst spell of acid into the throat. I tried taking Maalox and drink milk or none at all. This is the first time that I have the whole day acid and was not able to get rid of him. Does anyone know a medicine on the counter that would be good especially for acid reflux / acid in the throat? I tried to take antacids like Rolaids and a typical gas-X and of course, the Prilosec OTC. Or am I describing acid reflux disease, and should see a doctor? Help!

3 comments:

Time & Again said...

Because your problem is as durable and long, I recommend you consult a doctor. However, acid indigestion and upset stomach, I take a teaspoon of baking soda (like Arm and Hammer) and half a glass of water. It is an old remedy and it works.

David K said...

The importnat to go to the doctor as soon as possible, because any problem with your neck of the airways can close. I suggest you consult a doctor to help you on the right and the condition you have.

bonbon said...

Prilosec may take some time to help. You can try Zantac OTC (mg doubled from 150 for a prescription dose). Milk is good for heartburn - the excretion of protein active acid. Also, avoid sugary foods and fried foods. Ask your doctor if you are not better in a few days and even if you have a fever

Post a Comment