Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Disney Family Cruise What Is There To Do On The Disney Family Cruise For Teenagers?

What is there to do on the disney family cruise for teenagers? - disney family cruise

Disney has a teen club on board and really believe it was preferable for young people. Is 15 years old, who lay here, I believe that British Columbia, he said it was a travel agent ... 15? yes right ...

I had went on a Disney Cruise as I am 15 and appeared in the youth club, there are many other youth and club activities take place during the day and night (they had games, video contest, karaoke, dancing, fun stuff) I I'm 22 now and goes on a cruise Disney again and spent time on Teen Club, if I could ... There was also a Carnival and Royal Caribbean, youth clubs are not as good, fun or organized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment